Attend an Event
Experience our communities and see why so many seniors have chosen Transforming Age Minnesota.
Every 2nd Tuesday 5:15pm – 6:15pm
Introducing our new Educational Series. All are welcome!
Memory Café is a welcoming place for individuals with early to moderate dementia, caregivers and those interested in learning more about memory loss. What is the Educational Series? Waterford has partnered with other professionals to bring in additional resources. We will focus on different aspects of memory loss and care for a unique experience with an array of programs.
Please call today as there is limited space available.
6288 Louisiana Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Tuesday, August 18, 10:00am – 11:00am
Estate Planning Educational Workshop
Learn proactive steps to avoid messy situations:
• Will I leave a mess and confusion for my children?
• How to make sure my estate avoids Probate
• The difference between Wills and Trusts
• Can I protect my assets from the nursing home?
• The importance of Power of Attorney and Healthcare Directives
• How to quickly and easily transfer assets to beneficiaries
• What is TOD & POD and why may I need it?
• How to leave a legacy of love & support while minimizing taxes
RSVP: (763) 416-7740
Workshop will be presented online via Zoom